T-shirt Daze

Whether you are an everyday t-shirt wearer, or a far and few between t-shirter, no one can deny the feeling of putting on a soft, light, cotton tee.  If you fall in the latter category of far and few, sometimes you need a break from the frills or starched dress shirt.  For me, if I don't have anything planned after work or am not attending a yoga class, I go home and one of the first things I do (after washing my hands - train life) is to change out of my work clothes and don the t-shirt and comfy pants (leggings, sweats, pajama pants).  T-shirts are life.  Finding an amazing t-shirt is THE BEST.  My go-to tee for the past few years has been the Madewell Whisper Cotton V-Neck Pocket Tee:

Whisper Cotton V-Neck Pocket Tee in smoky spruce image 1

Madewell V-Neck Pocket Tee

I own five of these tees in different colors.  The first two of these tees that I purchased was over two years ago, so I would be of the opinion they hold up well, especially considering how often I wear them (how often you ask? A LOT).   These are great because you can order your true size or go up one for an even looser fit.  I have a few in x-small and some in small.  Typical price is $19.50 but you can often find certain colors on sale for $14.50.

Another option, which I recently purchased (shown in my first blog post, Swing Into Spring), is the J. Crew Mercantile featherweight slub cotton t-shirt from J. Crew Factory: 

j.crew mercantile featherweight slub cotton t-shirt

J.Crew Cotton t-shirt

This was my first J.Crew Factory t-shirt purchase. I went with true-to-size and it is more form fitting than the Madewell tee. Still very comfortable and I would recommend as a going out t-shirt and dressing it up with a blazer if preferred.  Same $19.50 with select colors at a discount. 

If you are not a v-neck person and favor the round neck such as my sister, here is an option for you, the Northside Vintage Tee from Madewell: 

Northside Vintage Tee in golden pecan image 1

Madewell Northside Tee

Even better on the wallet. $14.50 with select colors being priced at $9.99.

Well, there you go ladies. You now know of my obsession with t-shirts.  What's your fave piece of clothing?  Please share! 😊



Comments

Popular Posts